I see the World Cup in 1 laundry I meet my beautiful Brooke and more

One afternoon of any week, as usual, I am walking the street by mere chance, I am just passing by a laundry. How precisely we are in the year and month of the soccer world cup that is being broadcast on television this afternoon; Well, I keep watching it carefully the same World Cup that ended up winning my favorite soccer team. I do not notice, nor do I realize the presence of a beautiful seated woman who is waiting for her office uniform, they tell her that she has it ready she stands up and is going to pay for it; When he turns around, he smiles at me when he tells me by my own name.


What tells me happy so long. That I do not know about you and what I have done to myself, the last time you visited me in my previous job, you remember smiling at me is no less in person and live like the beautiful Brooke in full color. In front of her Japanese 4x4 truck, I see her head-to-toe in a light blue short-sleeved shirt with a tight, close-fitting, slim-fit dark blue pencil skirt without stockings; I look her in the eye I speak to her sincerely you are working for the bank where I left and I put your resume years ago. Smiling at me. She answers me in silence just nodding her face up and down and vice versa continuously, the beautiful Brooke tells me: Yes I am in the file area under the command of human resources of the same parent company of the bank.


I will give you my new cell phone number so you can call me so we don't see each other for lunch close to the bank's headquarters, and also meet at the shopping center where you buy my clothes and personal things; I have had a lot of time that I don't walk, I don't even walk and a man like you accompanies me; smiling at him spanking my fingers right all over my zipper that sticks out my penis when having and showing him an imminent erection equally hard especially gigantic additionally stopped that I have it because of our casual and surprising encounter between the two today afternoon. You know I always enrolled and I put the diversified in the same university, coincidentally you found me here in the laundry picking up my three skirts and uniform blouses,


We revive we even remember we also do lying in the same seat lying down and dejected in the same Japanese 4x4 truck that I give a good hammock to portentous hence fascinating fuck the beautiful Brooke who gives me her small and beautiful breasts to suck them while she has me intertwined as tight especially restrained with her hips panting equally moaning with her hands spanking me all over the nape of the neck as continuously behind my head panting equally moaning again at I have well wet and flooded by the good sweaty shaking sweat both lying on top of her and glued together as half naked embraces her with the shirt open and the skirt running and I without pants and underpants with the shirt open when kissing and biting me a little and soft to soft my erect nipples for her she looks at melisten to me you are hardened you do not want to leave me alive or breathe so much you have missed me as desired that when you met us this afternoon you had prepared for me this ambush that I really liked being a victim I precisely got dressed and said goodbye that I am just in time to mobilize to campus and have dinner something that I bring a hunger I kiss her to have it touched you are very delicious, delicious, delicious, delicious, provocative, lustful, juicy, mature, captivating, provocative, seductive, much more I love you and I want to see you much more lonely and together you And I refer you to the beautiful Brooke, she smiles at him clearly that there is no one to stop me or even stop or prevent us from finally being together you and me when leaving in the Japanese 4x4 truck and I continue my way in this week afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment